Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you want to make an impact in the community where you live? Do you believe that education can be the key to a more successful life? Come join our EC4A team! We are a dedicated, energetic group of people from across the country who believe in making a difference through education.
There are so many ways to help-sharing time, skills, talents, ideas, connections, and more. In person or online, you can make a valuable contribution.
Opportunities to volunteer:
- Leadership roles to help grow and administer existing and new EC4A chapters.
- Managing fundraising events such as art and culture shows, auctions, networking hubs, etc.
- Media asset development through photography, videography, and video marketing.
- Communications management through outreach to our constituents, content development, blogs, social media, graphics, etc.
- Develop corporate giving relationship at your workplace.
- Grant writing
By joining our team, you can help in serving the homeless and low-income children and youth of your community. In the process, you can connect with some inspiring leaders, add to your current skills, and expand your network. EC4A volunteers are recognized with Selfless Service Awards. We are also certified to administer the Presidential Volunteer Service Awards.
Each level of award is determined by the number of volunteer hours starting with 100. Once over 4,000 hours have exceeded, a Lifetime Award is presented!
Come find your place in EC4A by filling out our volunteer form today
Together, let's lay the foundation for a desirable tomorrow.